Are you planning to study nursing in the University of Nigeria (UNN)? If yes, then you need this post. After reading this post, you will know the exact UNN cut off mark for nursing 2022.
Not just that, I am going to answer frequently asked questions about nursing in University of Nigeria (UNN).
Those questions include; is UNN offering nursing science course? What is the cut off mark for nursing in UNN? How many years is nursing in UNN? What is UNN school fee for nursing? And so on. I am going to give answers to those questions in this post.
Now, let’s get into it.
ALSO READ: Unilorin cut off mark for nursing
Is UNN offering nursing?
Yes, UNN is offering a nursing course. In fact, UNN is one of the best universities offering nursing in Nigeria.
Now, that you have known that UNN offers nursing, the next thing is what are the requirements to study nursing in UNN.
What are the requirements for nursing in UNN?
To gain admission into a nursing department in UNN, you need to meet the following requirements;
- Firstly, you need to have at least 5 credits in your O’level result (WAEC or NECO) which includes English and Mathematics not more than two (2) sittings before you can study nursing in UNN.
- You must have reached the AGE of sixteen (16) by the 31st day of October in the year of admission.
- You must meet UNN nursing Cut off Mark.
- You must choose Correct JAMB Subject Combination.
- Have a good JAMB, WAEC, and Post UTME Score.
however, the above requirements are for the people wishing to gain admission into UNN through jamb. if you wish to gain admission into the school through direct entry, you should read the next paragraph
UNN direct entry requirements
you need to meet the requirements below to gain admission through direct entry in UNN
- you must have a minimum of 5 credits in the Senior Secondary Certificate Examinations (SSCE/GCE) Ordinary Level Credits in a maximum of 2 sittings.
- you must have Degree (First Class/Second Class Upper) in related fields.
- Direct entry candidates are required to purchase the UNN Direct Entry form through the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) And UNN Portal.
- you must have a minimum of Merit Pass in the National Certificate of Education (NCE), National Diploma (ND), and other Advanced Level Certificates.
- Other qualifications are acceptable to the Senate of the University and are equivalent to (1) and (4) above. In addition to the above minimum admission requirements, candidates must also satisfy such Faculty/Departmental entry requirements
UNN subject combination for nursing
Below is the correct subject combination for nursing in UNN.
UNN cut off mark for nursing 2022
According to the Joint Admission matriculation board, the general cut off mark for nursing is 270 and above.
However, you should always target more than 270, so you will have a high chance of gaining admission in UNN.
UNN school fees for nursing
University of Nigeria (UNN) school fee for nursing is N77,700. Their fee is relatively cheaper compared to some universities.
How many years is nursing in UNN
The minimum duration for nursing science in UNN is 5 years.
20 Best Top Nursing schools in Nigeria
Gaining admission into the nursing department in UNN is not too hard. I meet up with their requirements, there’s always a high chance of gaining admission into the school.
However, if you have any questions about UNN cut off mark for nursing 2022, please don’t hesitate to comment below