Are you planning to study nursing in the University of Ilorin (unilorin)? If yes, then you need this post. After reading this post, you will know the exact unilorin cut off mark for nursing 2022.
Not just that, I am going to answer frequently asked questions about nursing in University of Ilorin (unilorin).
Those questions include; is unilorin offering nursing science course? What is the cut off mark for nursing in unilorin? How many years is nursing in unilorin? What is unilorin school fee for nursing? And so on. I am going to give answers to those questions in this post.
Now, let’s get into it.
ALSO READ: UNN cut off mark for nursing
Is unilorin offering nursing?
Yes, uniloring is offering a nursing course. In fact, unilorin is one of the best universities offering nursing in Ilorin.
Now, that you have known that unilorin offers nursing, the next thing is what are the requirements to study nursing in unilorin.
What are the requirements for nursing in unilorin?
To gain admission into a nursing department in unilorin, you need to meet the following requirements;
- Firstly, you need to have at least 5 credits in your O’level result (WAEC or NECO) which includes English and Mathematics not more than two (2) sittings before you can study nursing in unilorin.
- You must have reached the AGE of sixteen (16) by the 31st day of October in the year of admission.
- You must meet unilorin nursing Cut off Mark.
- You must choose Correct JAMB Subject Combination.
- Have a good JAMB, WAEC, and Post UTME Score.
however, the above requirements are for the people wishing to gain admission into unilorin through jamb. if you wish to gain admission into the school through direct entry, you should read the next paragraph
Unilorin direct entry requirements
you need to meet the requirements below to gain admission through direct entry in unilorin
- you must have a minimum of 5 credits in the Senior Secondary Certificate Examinations (SSCE/GCE) Ordinary Level Credits in a maximum of 2 sittings.
- you must have Degree (First Class/Second Class Upper) in related fields.
- Direct entry candidates are required to purchase the Uniloring Direct Entry form through the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) And Unilorin Portal.
- you must have a minimum of Merit Pass in the National Certificate of Education (NCE), National Diploma (ND), and other Advanced Level Certificates.
- Other qualifications are acceptable to the Senate of the University and are equivalent to (1) and (4) above. In addition to the above minimum admission requirements, candidates must also satisfy such Faculty/Departmental entry requirements
Unilorin subject combination for nursing
Below is the correct subject combination for nursing in Unilorin.
Unilorin cut off mark for nursing 2022
According to the Joint Admission matriculation board, the general cut off mark for nursing is 240 and above.
However, you should always target more than 240, so you will have a high chance of gaining admission in Unilorin.
Unilorin school fees for nursing
University of Ilorin (unilorin) school fee for nursing range from N25,000 to N50,000. Their fee is relatively cheaper compared to some universities.
How many years is nursing in Unilorin
The minimum duration for nursing science in Unilorin is 5 years.
Gaining admission into the nursing department in Unilorin is not too hard. I meet up with their requirements, there’s always a high chance of gaining admission into the school.
However, if you have any questions about Unilorin cut off mark for nursing 2022, please don’t hesitate to comment below