How To Use JAMB Eligibility Checker For UTME/DE Direct Entry 2021
Steps on how to use JAMB Eligibility Checker for UTME or Direct Entry (DE) with ibass.jamb.gov.ng for 2021/2022 [Complete Guide for Candidates]
Are you interested to know which universities or institutions that would admit you into their school to study the course of your choice this year, if yes no need for you to wait for Admission Letter from JAMB or Schools anymore, with JAMB Eligibility Checker for UTME/DE you can do that before proceeding to purchase their Post-UTME forms.
JAMB Eligibility Checker Process (A Step By Step Guide For Candidates)
Do you want to check your eligibility on ibass.jamb.gov.ng
Here are some important steps to use to avoid mistake on your profile account.
On 13th January 2020, JAMB posted on her twitter account
“ELIGIBILITY CHECKER FOR 2020 UTME/DE
Candidates are advised to check their eligibility for chosen programmes and instructions on ibass.jamb.gov.ng. It is important that candidates check the requirements before commencing the application process.”
Reasons for JAMB update on the Eligibility Checker was to
“The Eligibility Checker assists candidates with options of programmes (courses) based on their qualifications”
For further understanding of what this JAMB Eligibility Check is? We post a video on our new YouTube Channel “IncomeBrain Network” , please subscribe to our YouTube channel here – Subscribe.
How can I Use/ Check My JAMB Eligibility on ibass.jamb.gov.ng
- Log on to the JAMB Course Eligibility Checker Portal ibass.jamb.gov.ng
- Select Mode of Entry – Candidates selects either UTME or Direct Entry
- Select School Type – Degree Awarding Institution, NCE, ND, NID
- Choose a Category > preferred Institution > Select course of study.
- Enter your A’Level/O’level Results
- Selects Your UTME/DE Subject Combination.
- Finally click on the “Check Button” to Check JAMB Eligibility.