The journey of being a professional nurse begins with choosing the best school. However, choosing the best school may so difficult for many people, so here we come up with 20 top nursing schools in Nigeria.
ALSO READ: New UNN cut off mark for nursing 2022/2023
20 Top nursing schools in nigeria
- ECWA SCHOOL OF NURSING, EGBE
- MATER SCHOOL OF NURSING, EBONYI
- BASIC SCHOOL OF NURSING, FEDERAL TEACHING HOSPITAL
- SCHOOL OF NURSING, OGBOMOSHO
- ONDO STATE SCHOOL OF NURSING AND MIDWIFERY, AKURE
- SCHOOL OF NURSING, JOINT HOSPITAL, MBANO
- OYO STATE COLLEGE OF NURSING AND MIDWIFERY
- SOKOTO STATE COLLEGE OF NURSING AND MIDWIFERY
- FCT SCHOOL OF NURSING
- SCHOOL OF NURSING BIRNIN KEBBI
- SCHOOL OF NURSING SOKOTO
- SCHOOL OF NURSING- USMANU DANFODIYO UNIVERSITY TEACHING HOSPITAL
- SCHOOL OF NURSING UNIVERSITY COLLEGE HOSPITAL IBADAN
- SCHOOL OF NURSING UNIVERSITY OF BENIN TEACHING HOSPITAL (UBTH)
- UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA SCHOOL OF NURSING
- AHMAD BELLO UNIVERSITY TEACHING HOSPITAL SCHOOL OF NURSING
- SCHOOL OF NURSING, LAGOS UNIVERSITY TEACHING HOSPITAL (LUTH)
- SCHOOL OF NURSING, OBAFEMI AWOLOWO UNIVERSITY TEACHING HOSPITAL
- LAGOS UNIVERSITY TEACHING HOSPITAL
- SCHOOL OF NURSING OFFA
How many years does it take to become a nurse in Nigeria?
The minimum duration to become a professional nurse in Nigeria is 5 years.
What is the cut off mark for nursing in university?
To study nursing in Nigerian universities, you need to score 270 or above. though, there are some universities that will accept you even if you score just above 200, but your target should always be 270 or above.
ALSO READ: new uniben cut off mark for nursing
What is the age limit for nursing?
To study nursing in Nigeria, you need to be in between 17 years and 35 years old.