Are you looking for a Nasarawa state university cut off mark for law? Here is the right place to know NSUK cut-off mark for law and the requirement for law at Nasarawa state university.
In this post, I am going to tell you the requirements to study law at the Nasarawa state university and their cut off mark for the law department.
what are the requirements for law in NSUK ?
there are only a few requirements for law in NSUK, and below are those requirements:
note that before you can be eligible to study law at NSUK, you must meet up with the requirements below
- Firstly, you need to have at least 5 credits in your O’level result (WAEC or NECO) which includes English and Mathematics not more than two (2) sittings before you can study Law in NSUK.
- You must have reached the AGE of sixteen (16) by the 31st day of October in the year of admission.
- You must meet NSUK Law Cut off, Mark.
- You must choose Correct JAMB Subject Combination.
- Have a good JAMB, WAEC, and Post UTME Score.
However, the above requirements are for the people wishing to gain admission into NSUK through jamb. if you wish to gain admission into the school through direct entry, you should read the next paragraph
NSUK direct entry requirements
you need to meet the requirements below to gain admission through direct entry in NSUK;
- you must have a minimum of 5 credits in the Senior Secondary Certificate Examinations (SSCE/GCE) Ordinary Level Credits in a maximum of 2 sittings.
- you must have a Degree (First Class/Second Class Upper) in related fields.
- Direct entry candidates must purchase the NSUK Direct Entry form through the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) And NSUK Portal.
- you must have a minimum Merit Pass in the National Certificate of Education (NCE), National Diploma (ND), and other Advanced Level Certificates.
- Other qualifications are acceptable to the Senate of the University and are equivalent to (1) and (4) above. In addition to the above minimum admission requirements, candidates must also satisfy such Faculty/Departmental entry requirements.
NSUK subject combination for law
if you don’t know the correct subject combination for law, below are the right subject combinations
- literature in English
Nasarawa state university cut off mark for law
The general cut off mark for law in NSUK is 200. However, you should target 250 or above in other to gain admission faster. The higher the score, the higher the chance of gaining admission.
Conclusion on Nasarawa state university cut off mark for law
Law students are expected to score more than 200 in jamb before they can be eligible for post UTME in Nasarawa state university (NSUK). however, you may still gain admission into the school even if you don’t score beyond 200, but your target should always be beyond that
ALSO READ: universities that offer law in nigeria