Looking for a full list of state universities that offer law in Nigeria and their cut-off marks? In this post, I am going to give you a full list of state universities that offer law in Nigeria, their requirements, and their cut-off marks.
Full list of state universities offering law in Nigeria.
Below is the full list of state universities offering law in Nigeria:
- Nasarawa State University (Nsuk)
- Osun State University (Uniosun)
- Rivers State University (Rsu)
- Abia State University (Absu)
- Bauchi State University (Basug)
- Benue State University (Bsu)
- Delta State University (Delsu)
- Ebonyi State University (Ebsu)
- Ekiti State University (Eksu)
- Enugu State University Of Science And Technology (Esut)
- Gombe State University (Gomsu)
- Kogi State University (Ksu)
- Lagos State University (Lasu)
- Yobe State University (Ysu)
state university requirements for law in Nigeria
To gain admission into law departments in Nigeria, you must obtain certain requirements which are as follows:
- A candidate who wishes to study law, Must Have at Least Credit Pass and also choose the following subjects or courses when registering for JAMB.
- English Language
- Literature in English and
- Any other Three (3) Arts or Social Science Courses
- Joint admission matriculation board (JAMB): every candidate must score the required score
cut off mark for law in state universities
According to the management of the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB), the cut-off mark for law in Nigerian universities is 280. This means that you must score 280 or above in your jamb to be considered for admission to Nigerian universities.