If you are looking for a complete list of state universities that offer mass communication in Nigeria, you need to read this article.
Studying in state universities in Nigeria is now a better choice to those who can afford private universities. Most jamb candidates don’t like choosing federal universities anymore. This is because of frequent ASSU strike that keeps happening in federal universities.
state universities that offer mass communication in Nigeria
Check the complete list of state universities offering mass comm. in Nigeria:
- Abia State University, Uturu
- Akwa Ibom State University, Ikot-Akpaden
- Anambra State University, Uli
- Benue State University, Makurdi
- Delta State University, Abraka
- Ebonyi State University, Abakaliki
- Elizade University, Ilara-Mokin, Ondo State
- Enugu State University Of Science And Technology, Enugu
- Imo State University, Owerri
- Kaduna State University, Kaduna
- Kogi State University, Anyigba
- Kwara State University, Malete, Ilorin
- Nasarawa State University, Keffi
- Plateau State University, Bokkos
- Rivers State University Of Science And Technology, Port Harcourt
- Taraba State University, Jalingo
What is the JAMB score for Mass Communication?
The general jamb score for mass communication is 180 or above. But to have a high chance of gaining admission into the mass communication department in Nigerian universities, you need a minimum jamb score of 230.
How many years is Mass Communication course in Nigeria?
The normal duration for mass communication course in Nigeria is four years. After that, you will be awarded bachelor’s degree certificate in mass communication.
Which subject is best for Mass Communication?
English and literature in English are the most important subject for mass communication.
What are the four subjects in jamb for mass communication?
- Use of English
- literature in English
- Economic or commerce
What are the 4 types of mass communication?
there four (4) major types of mass communication are Print, broadcast, transit, and digital media.