Are you looking for unilag cut off mark for law 2022? Here is the right place to know UNN cut off mark for law and the requirement for law in university of Lagos (unilag).
In this post, I am going to tell you the requirements to study law at the University of lagos and their cut off mark for the law department.
ALSO READ: Nsukka cut off mark for law
what are the requirements for law in Unilag ?
there are only a few requirements for law in unilag, and below are those requirements:
note that before you can be eligible to study law at unilag, you must meet up with the requirements below
- Firstly, you need to have at least 5 credits in your O’level result (WAEC or NECO) which includes English and Mathematics not more than two (2) sittings before you can study Law in unilag.
- You must have reached the AGE of sixteen (16) by the 31st day of October in the year of admission.
- You must meet unilag Law Cut off Mark.
- You must choose Correct JAMB Subject Combination.
- Have a good JAMB, WAEC, and Post UTME Score.
however, the above requirements are for the people wishing to gain admission into unilag through jamb. if you wish to gain admission into the school through direct entry, you should read the next paragraph
unilag direct entry requirements
you need to meet the requirements below to gain admission through direct entry in unilag
- you must have a minimum of 5 credits in the Senior Secondary Certificate Examinations (SSCE/GCE) Ordinary Level Credits in a maximum of 2 sittings.
- you must have Degree (First Class/Second Class Upper) in related fields.
- Direct entry candidates are required to purchase the unilag Direct Entry form through the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) And unilag Portal.
- you must have a minimum of Merit Pass in the National Certificate of Education (NCE), National Diploma (ND), and other Advanced Level Certificates.
- Other qualifications are acceptable to the Senate of the University and are equivalent to (1) and (4) above. In addition to the above minimum admission requirements, candidates must also satisfy such Faculty/Departmental entry requirements.
unilag subject combination for law
if you don’t know the correct subject combination for law, below are the correct subject combinations
- literature in English
Unilag cut off mark for law 2022
The general cut off mark for law in unilag is 200. However, you should target 250 or above in other to gain admission faster. The higher the score, the higher the chance of gaining admission.
law students are expected to score more than 200 in jamb before they can be eligible for post utme in university of lagos (unilag). however, you may still gain admission into the school even if you don’t score beyond 200, but your target should always be beyond that
ALSO READ: universities that offer law in nigeria