Are you planning to study nursing at the University of Ibadan (UI)? If yes, then you need this post. After reading this post, you will know the exact cut off mark for nursing in UI 2022.
Not just that, I am going to answer frequently asked questions about nursing in University of Ibadan (UI).
Those questions include; is UI offering nursing science course? What is the cut off mark for nursing in UI? How many years is nursing in UI? What is the UI school fee for nursing? And so on. I am going to give answers to those questions in this post.
Now, let’s get into it.
ALSO READ: UNN cut off mark for nursing
Is UI offering nursing?
Yes, UI is offering a nursing course. In fact, UI is one of the best universities offering nursing in ibadan.
Now, that you have known that UI offers nursing, the next thing is what are the requirements to study nursing in UI.
What are the requirements for nursing in UI?
To gain admission into a nursing department in UI, you need to meet the following requirements;
- Firstly, you need to have at least 5 credits in your O’level result (WAEC or NECO) which includes English and Mathematics not more than two (2) sittings before you can study nursing in UI .
- You must have reached the AGE of sixteen (16) by the 31st day of October in the year of admission.
- You must meet UI nursing Cut off Mark.
- You must choose Correct JAMB Subject Combination.
- Have a good JAMB, WAEC, and Post UTME Score.
however, the above requirements are for the people wishing to gain admission into UI through jamb. if you wish to gain admission into the school through direct entry, you should read the next paragraph
UI direct entry requirements
you need to meet the requirements below to gain admission through direct entry in UI
- you must have a minimum of 5 credits in the Senior Secondary Certificate Examinations (SSCE/GCE) Ordinary Level Credits in a maximum of 2 sittings.
- you must have Degree (First Class/Second Class Upper) in related fields.
- Direct entry candidates are required to purchase the UI Direct Entry form through the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) And UI Portal.
- you must have a minimum of Merit Pass in the National Certificate of Education (NCE), National Diploma (ND), and other Advanced Level Certificates.
- Other qualifications are acceptable to the Senate of the University and are equivalent to (1) and (4) above. In addition to the above minimum admission requirements, candidates must also satisfy such Faculty/Departmental entry requirements
UI subject combination for nursing
Below is the correct subject combination for nursing in UI.
UI cut off mark for nursing 2022
According to the Joint Admission matriculation board, the general cut off mark for nursing is 240 and above.
However, you should always target more than 240, so you will have a high chance of gaining admission in UI.
UI school fees for nursing
University of Ibadan (UI) school fees for nursing range from N25,000 to N50,000. Their fee is relatively cheaper compared to some universities.
How many years is nursing in UI
The minimum duration for nursing science in UI is 5 years.
Gaining admission into the nursing department in UI is not too hard. I meet up with their requirements, there’s always a high chance of gaining admission into the school.
However, if you have any questions about UI cut off mark for nursing 2022, please don’t hesitate to comment below
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
Unilorin cut off mark for nursing
pharmacy in unilorin
new uniben cut off mark for nursing