The general public is hereby informed that Julius Berger is offering scholarship to all qualified Nigerian students.
All interested persons are to go through this post carefully as there are important details as regards to this scholarship.
About Julius Berger
Julius Berger Nigeria Plc (JBN) is a leading Nigerian company offering holistic services covering the planning, design, engineering, construction, operation, and maintenance of buildings, infrastructure, and industry projects. Julius Berger is a committed partner with a strong track record of reliable high-quality results.
The merit-based scholarship is open to full-time female undergraduates studying the courses below in public universities within Nigeria: Architecture, Building and Construction Engineering, Building Engineering, Building Technology, Cartography, Chemical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Construction Engineering, Construction Project Management, Electrical Engineering, Land Surveying, Mechanical Engineering, Metallurgical and Material, Metallurgy, Production Engineering, Project Management, Quantity Surveying and Structural engineering.
· Be a citizen of Nigeria
Be a female
Be in a Federal or State Owned Universities based in Nigeria
Be in the Faculty of Engineering /Environmental /Technology
Currently be in their second year of full-time study in a Nigerian Federal or State University accredited by the National Universities Commission (NUC)
Have a minimum CGPA of 3.5 in a 5-grade system.
How to Apply
To apply, follow the steps below:
1. Click on “Apply Now” tab.
2. Click on “Register Now” to create an account.
3. Proceed to your email box to activate your account
4. Click on https://candidate.scholastica.ng/schemes/jbn2023 to return to the Scholarship site
5. Enter your registered email and password to upload your information.
6. Enter your personal information, National Identification Number (if available), educational information, and other information and upload the required scanned documents.
7. Ensure the name used in applications matches the names on all documentation in the same order. Upload a sworn affidavit or certificate if otherwise.
8. Ensure you view all documents after uploading, to ensure that they are clear and accurate.
9. When asked to upload a photo, upload a passport photograph with a white background.
10. Recheck application information to avoid errors
11. Click “Apply Now” to submit information
12. A message will pop up that confirms your application was successful.
13. Return to https://candidate.scholastica.ng/, enter your Email and Password to download your profile, and proceed to have your Head of Department sign the document. 14. Upload a scanned copy of the signed profile, this would be used for verification. 15. If the National Identification Number (NIN) number was not available in step 6, to obtain your National Identification Number (NIN) Visit http://ninenrol.gov.ng to register and learn more about the National Identity Number Click “Create Account” and fill in the required fields Login with Email and Password to complete the form After completion, schedule a date for photo and fingerprint capture Visit any of the 37 capture centers www.nimc.gov.ng/pages/general/enrolmentcentres.htm to complete the registration process and obtain your National Identity Number You can also do your total registration at the NIMC office
16. Return to https://candidate.scholastica.ng/schemes/JBN and update the application with a National Identification Number (NIN) to ensure completion Note: Multiple applications attract a disqualification penalty from the Scholarship Organization.
Key Considerations During Application
- All applicants must have an active personal email account and a reachable phone number.
- Only online submissions from eligible candidates will be considered.
- The application must be thorough, including both personal and academic information.
Essential Documents for Application
Applicants are obliged to upload scanned copies of the subsequent documents as components of their application:
- A recent passport-sized photograph in JPEG format, with a file size not exceeding 200 KB.
- University or Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) Admission Letter.
- Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME) Results.
- Ordinary Level (O’ Level) Results, as well as Advanced Level (‘A’ Level) / Ordinary National Diploma (OND) / National Certificate of Education (NCE) Results, where applicable.
- Academic records for the first year (100 level) of university.
Application Deadline and Examination Date
The last date for submission of applications is October 9, 2023. Only shortlisted candidates will be informed about the subsequent examination date.