We are pleased to inform members of the public about the scholarship for MBA studies funded by Go Global. This MBA scholarship is a very competitive one and we all know that studying abroad helps shape the next generation of globally minded leaders in business.
About the Scholarship
The Go Global MBA scholarship is a reputable opportunity geared for hardworking persons looking out to further their career through higher education by providing a financial aid packaging of $10,000. Go Global aims to make top-notch MBA programs more accessible and affordable.
To apply for this scholarship for MBA studies:
- You must have applied (or will apply) for an MBA program that begins in Fall 2024.
- You should have no more than 5 years of relevant professional work experience.
- You must meet the entry requirements of your chosen university or business school, including:
- Holding a valid undergraduate (Bachelor’s) degree
- Meeting the language requirements for the program
- You must hold or be eligible to apply for a relevant study visa (if applicable).
- You must be studying abroad in a country:
- Where you do not hold citizenship
- That you do not currently reside in (unless currently studying abroad)
Wondering how to apply for the Go Global MBA Scholarship?
To be considered, you must submit your completed application by 24th April 2024 at 12:00 CEST.
The application consists of:
- Filling out a short form
- Submitting an elevator pitch
- Submitting a short essay (400-500 words) on the question: How will an MBA program help you grow as a globally-minded leader and achieve your career goals?
Please note, applications must be submitted in English. Applications in other languages will not be considered. Similarly, applications including a CV, academic records, certifications, or documents other than the application essay will not be evaluated.
If selected as a finalist, you may be asked to provide:
- Proof of acceptance into the university in the form of a copy of your acceptance letter
- Proof of undergraduate qualification in the form of a copy of your transcript
- Proof of identity in the form of a copy of your passport
- Proof of professional work experience in the form of your CV/resume
Copies of documents must be scanned in color. Please have these documents on-hand should you be selected as a finalist. You will have 7 days from the time you receive notification of being selected as a finalist to supply us with this documentation.
If selected as the winner, you must:
- Respond within 3 days of receiving the offer of scholarship to confirm acceptance
Our ideal candidate
Are you the next globally-minded leader in business?
Our MBA scholarships aim to help students take the next step in their careers and study an MBA abroad. Your choice to study abroad already demonstrates your dream of working across borders and communities. Here’s what else we’re looking for in a candidate:
- Globally-minded leader in business aiming for an international career
- At the beginning of your career in business management
- Self-starter with entrepreneurial spirit
- Self-motivated and inspired to make your mark on industry
- A strong interest in making the world more sustainable
How to Apply
All interested candidates should click on the link below to apply.